Place of Performance: College Park, MD
Salary Based on Experience
Period of Performance: One year plus two option years
Education: This position requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and training
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. is seeking talent to support NOAA's National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS) STAR Office.
This individual must be able to work as a team member and possess advanced, comprehensive knowledge of methodologies, principles and practices related to logistics, business, or financial management disciplines. In addition, candidate duties may include:
- Project Assistance – Provide assistance as necessary with various projects. Coordinate with staff to obtain updates on projects on a continuing basis; track project status on a daily/weekly basis utilizing spreadsheets; assist with updating individual project schedules; prepare and format documents. includes submitting and tracking appropriate paperwork for facility modifications and repairs from submission through closeout.
- Action Item Manager - Participate as a gatekeeper in helping manage and track Action Item responses from initiation through closeout
- Perform data management tasks including maintaining and organizing administrative information.
- Assist in maintaining, coordinating, and tracking all needed equipment installation, removal, and relocation including telephones, computers, facsimile machines, copiers, voice mail, and files in a timely manner.
- Data Presentation - Review and use administrative data and information to accurately prepare tables, charts and briefings, often within limited time periods.
- General Administrative Support:
- Assisting in preparing planning documents and other information for inclusion in routine or special program reports
- Maintaining a system that ensures follow-up of correspondence and data calls
- Monitoring status of actions and providing additional information when necessary
- Maintaining confidentiality on actions and pending activities discussed or in process
- Maintaining daily calendars, making appointments and arranging meetings without specific prior approval
- Assisting with travel arrangements, to include preparing travel vouchers for authorization
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word. Budget execution experience is a must. Must be detail-oriented and flexible. Have strong organization skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, and tight deadline environment.
Must be willing to submit to background investigation
Please submit your résumé in MS Word format when responding
EEO and drug-free workplace
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status