Place of Performance: College Park, MD
Salary: up to $57,000/annually
Period of Performance: One year plus two option years
Minimum Requirements/General Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant experience required.
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. is seeking talent to support NOAA's National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS) STAR Office in College Park, MD.
We are seeking a candidate who works as a team member with advanced, comprehensive knowledge of methodologies, principles and practices related to logistics, business or financial management disciplines. Completes research and analysis, gathers, analyzed and synthesizes information using evaluation and critical thinking skills. Ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and evaluate financial and management data to solve financial management and accounting problems. Ensures compliance with technical standards throughout the project. Operates with considerable latitude for actions and decisions. Must have demonstrated ability to work independently or under only general direction. This position also requires demonstrated proficiency using commercial automated work processing, graphics systems, and desktop publishing systems. Good written and oral communication skills are required. In addition, candidate duties may include:
- Maintain the Director, Deputy Director, Chief of Staff and Division Chief calendars and schedule meetings.
- Prepare scientific charts and figures as required by the divisions.
- Develop graphics, Power Point presentations, and other communications tools
- Prepare weekly communications reports and monthly newsletters; prepare hot items reports.
- Develop web content.
- Develop talking points and other internal/external messaging.
- Work internal to NOAA to create service line agreements and external to NOAA to prepare Memoranda of Agreements.
- Prepare agendas for key meetings and track action items.
- Provide support to office leadership, business operations team, and divisions.
- Provide support for federal employees in processing travel authorizations and vouchers.
- Track planned and actual travel for office.
- Provide assistance with filling out InterAgency Agreement forms and tracking the status of the forms through the InterAgency process.
- Assist in federal employee’s conference registration.
- Prepare the publication signatory folder and route to Branch/Division/Director for signature.
- Provide daily UPR reports and be responsible for outgoing mail.
- Provide assistance with responding to technical and scientific data calls from NESDIS HQ for scientific property and assets.
- Provide assistance to scientific Property Custodians in conducting annual and quarterly inventory.
- Maintain and archive the government policy documents.
- Maintain budget files. Run budget reports on a daily basis.
- Track and assist in executing budget using NOAA financial systems.
- Enter commitments into Excel spreadsheets and MARS system.
- Input requisitions information into the Crequest System.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word. Must be detail-oriented and flexible. Have strong organization skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, and tight deadline environment.
Must be willing to submit to background investigation
Please submit your résumé in MS Word format when responding
EEO and drug-free workplace
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status