Line Office: NESDIS STAR
Place of Performance: College Park, MD
Salary Based on Experience
Period of Performance: One year plus three option years
General Requirements: High School Diploma plus 4 years of experience.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Works as a team member with advanced, comprehensive knowledge of methodologies, principles, and practices related to logistics, business, or financial management disciplines.
- Completes research and analysis, gathers, analyzes and synthesizes information using evaluation and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to organize, analyze, interpret and evaluate financial and management data to solve financial management and accounting problems.
- Ensures compliance with technical standards throughout the project.
- Operates with considerable latitude of actions and decisions.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- This position also requires demonstrated proficiency using commercial automated word processing, graphics systems, and desktop publishing systems.
- Good written and oral communication skills are required.
Must be willing to submit to background investigation
Please submit your résumé in MS Word format when responding
EEO and drug-free workplace
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status