Line Office: NESDIS STAR
Place of Performance: College Park, MD
Salary Based on Experience
Period of Performance: One year plus three option years
General Requirements: High School Diploma plus 4 years of experience.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Researches, writes, and edits materials for related manuals, briefs, proposals, instructional material, catalogs, technical publications, and reports.
- Obtains data from independent observation, review with staff members, and studies of published materials and existing documentation.
- Interfaces with users, specialists, analysts, programmers, and other appropriate individuals to obtain background business/technical information, methods, and standards.
- Revises text and recommends changes in scope, format, and content to ensure conformance with established standards.
- May edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers.
- Performs final quality assurance on all materials.
Must be willing to submit to background investigation
Please submit your résumé in MS Word format when responding
EEO and drug-free workplace
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status