Line Office: NESDIS STAR
Place of Performance: College Park, MD
Salary Based on Experience
Period of Performance: One year plus three option years
General Requirements: High School Diploma plus 4 years of experience.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of staff and agency information.
- Prepare required acquisition documentation, based on the Federal employee-provided requirement.
- Assist with market research.
- Coordinate documentation preparation, review, and completion, and submit through internal processes to appropriate staff for purchase/further processing.
- Track progress of acquisitions.
- Prepare invoices for payment.
- Identify contracts that can be closed and assist with closeout.
- Ensure folders (digital or hardcopy) and other tracking documents are kept up-to-date.
- Track need dates and contract periods of performance, and work with Federal employees to ensure no requirement has a gap in service.
- Support procurement efforts with other related activities.
Must be willing to submit to background investigation
Please submit your résumé in MS Word format when responding
EEO and drug-free workplace
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status