Grant and InterAgency Agreement Support
Line Office: NESDIS STAR
Place of Performance: College Park, MD
Salary Based on Experience
Period of Performance: One year plus three option years
General Requirements: High School Diploma plus 4 years of experience.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Assist with maintaining grant and agreement folders and tracking spreadsheets.
- Under guidance of STAR grant and agreement leads, review grant and agreement documentation for compliance with DOC and NOAA requirements. Identify areas requiring additional review or changes.
- Support STAR grant and agreement efforts with other related activities.
- Assist with maintaining and processing InterAgency Agreements.
- Entering all InterAgency Agreements into Agreements database.
- Working with other line offices and Agencies in the processing of InterAgency Agreements.
- Enter all InterAgency Agreement information into the STAR Admin Database.
- Track the InterAgency Agreement from cradle to grave.
Must be willing to submit to background investigation
Please submit your résumé in MS Word format when responding
EEO and drug-free workplace
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status